Maruti Suzuki Car
Maruti Suzuki is the most popular brand among Indian buyers for its highly fuel-efficient cars. Currently, Maruti has more than 20 models on offer, with prices ranging between ₹3.4 lakh and going up to ₹19.7 lakh. Some of the most popular cars include the swift, Vitara Brezza, and Baleno, whereas the cheapest offering is the Alto 800. The most expensive car from Maruti is the Grand Vitara, which is priced at 19.68 lakh. The brand has also introduced the Jimny and the sportier variant of the Swift, whereas a crossover based on the Baleno may also come in 2023.
Popular Maruti Suzuki cars in India
Maruti Suzuki WagonR
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR is among the highest-selling cars in the country. It is the most spacious car in its segment.
- The new generation of WagonR is available in 8 colour options in 11 variants. Those colours include silky silver, prime-gallant-red, poolside blue, prime-gallant red plus black, nutmeg brown, solid white, magma grey, and met magma grey plus.
- The 1L BS6-compliant engine produces 65 bhp, available in both automatic and manual configurations.
- In India, prices of the WagonR range around ₹5.48 lakh and go all the way up to ₹7.2 lakhs for the top-spec variant.
- The mileage performance of the WagonR is around 25.1 kmpl.
- It is a direct competitor to the Hyundai Grand i10 and Tata Tiago.
Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift is a popular hatchback in the Indian market. The car is currently in its 4th generation and comes with a BS6-compliant petrol engine.
- It produces around 88 bhp of power and is available in both manual and automatic options.
- The car is available in 5 variants and features an intuitive infotainment system.
- In terms of safety, the car comes with a dual airbag, ABS with EBD, ESP with hill assist, parking sensors, and more.
- Prices for this Swift in India range between ₹5.92 lakhs and ₹8.85 lakhs.
- The mileage performance of this waste is around 20 to 23 kmpl.
- The car is a direct competitor to the likes of the Honda Jazz, Hyundai grand i10 Nios, Figo, and Polo.
Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco 5 seater MPV is a popular choice among business owners.
- Recently the car got a cosmetic update and the addition of some modern features.
- It is a reality that will drive vehicles suitable for many applications. The car is available in both petrol and CNG option.
- Prices of the eco in India range between ₹5.1 lahks and ₹5.49 lakh.
- Managed performance of the car is 19 kmpl.
- The car is a divert competitor of the Renault Triber and Datsun Go+.
If you are planning to purchase a car, Park+ App is one of the best applications to search for your favourite car and get in-depth information, available for both iOS and Android users.
Total 20 cars available
₹7.61L - ₹11.2L
₹5.91L - ₹8.84L
₹3.25L - ₹5.02L
₹8.35L - ₹12.79L
₹6.42L - ₹9.6L
₹6.23L - ₹9.17L
₹4.71L - ₹7L
₹5.12L - ₹5.92L
₹5.17L - ₹7.7L
₹4.63L - ₹5.94L
₹4.79L - ₹7.19L
₹8.78L - ₹11.76L