Ferrari Cars in India
Ferrari is one of the most prominent luxury car brands in India. Due to their unique design and top-notch features, Ferrari cars have always been in the limelight in India.
Today, we will talk about the four Ferrari car models that are available in India. We all discuss their prominent features as well as the Ferrari price in India for each model.
The four prominent Ferrari car models and Ferrari price in India
1. Ferrari Portofino
- The Ferrari Portofino is the cheapest Ferrari car in India. It is Ferrari's one of the most successful cars globally.
- The car has a stunning sporty design that will capture your attention immediately. On the inside, it features an advanced dashboard that has all the modern-day technology.
- The car is powered by a robust 3.9-litre twin-turbo V8 petrol engine that produces a power of 600PS and torque of 760Nm.
- You can expect a mileage of 8.8 kmpl.
- The main competitors of Ferrari Portofino include Mercedes-Benz AMG GT and Audi R8
- The ex-showroom Ferrari price in India for this model is around ₹3.50 crore and the on-road price (New Delhi) can go as high as ₹4.03 crore.
2. Ferrari Roma
- The Italian carmaker unveiled its popular Ferrari Roma back in 2019.
- The car comes in a stunning shark nose-inspired design and has adaptive LED headlamps, quad LED taillights, and a three-mode rear spoiler on the inside.
- The cabin also contains all the latest specs including a floating centre console that has a smooth infotainment system and a 16-inch curved instrument display.
- The car is powered by the award-winning 3.9-litre turbocharged V8 engine that generates a power of 612bhp and a torque of 760Nm.
- It offers an average mileage of 8.9 kmpl
- The main rivals of Ferrari Roma include Bentley Continental GT and Lamborghini Huracan EVO
- The ex-showroom price of the car starts from ₹3.76 crores and the on-road Ferrari price in India for this model can be as high as ₹4.33 crore.
3. Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Ferrari comes with fresh looks while still having the features of the iconic Ferrari design.
- On the outside, you can easily spot some major updates like twin round tail lights and an S-Duct at the front.
- Coming to the interiors, the car comes with a brand-new steering wheel, round air vents, and advanced technology. However, the car lacks some necessary features like compatibility with Andriod Auto.
- It offers an average mileage of 7.75 kmpl
- The major competitors of this four-wheeler include Bentley Flying Spur and Aston Martin DB 11.
- The car is powered by the award-winning F154 twin-turbo 3.9-litre V8 engine that makes the a true beast in every sense of the word.
The ex-showroom price of Ferrari in India for this model is ₹4.02 crore while the on-road price can go as high as ₹4.63 crores in New Delhi.
4. Ferrari 812
- Currently, the Ferrari 812 Superfast is the most expensive and powerful Ferrari car in India.
- The car comes with some of the most advanced features and a terrific design. It features quad circular LED taillamps, LED headlamps, a wide grille, and a rear diffuser.
- The interiors of the car are as luxurious as the outside. The car has premium upholstery and is supported by the advanced Ferrari Peak Performance (FPP) technology.
- However, the best thing about the Ferrari 812 is its powerful engine. The car is powered by a 6.5-litre V12 engine that is one of the most powerful engines out there. It generates a mind-blowing power of 789bhp and a torque of 718Nm.
- Ferrari 812 offers an average mileage of 6.2 kmpl
- The main rivals of this car include Lamborghini Aventador and Rolls-Royce Wraith
The ex-showroom price of Ferrari in India for this model is ₹5.20 crore and the on-road price is around ₹5.98 crore in New Delhi.