Are you looking for the best automatic cars in India? This article will help you in your search. In addition, you will also learn the automatic car price of many famous brands in the Indian market.
Automatic Transmission Cars Range
Automatic transmission starts from low priced car is Tata Tigor EV at ₹10.58L and goes upto high priced car is Rolls Royce Cullinan at ₹6.95Cr.
The List of Best Automatic Cars in India
Here is a list of the best automatic transmission cars in the country, along with the automatic car price.
- Price – 6.23 lakhs
- Mileage – Between 25.12 and 35.6 km/kg
- Exterior – Speedy Blue, Arctic White and more colours
- Interior – 5-passenger seating capacity
- Competitors – Maruti Alto K10 and Maruti Wagon R
- Variants – Celerio ZXi AMT, Celerio VXi AMT and more
- Price – 6.65 Lakh
- Mileage – Between 18.3 and 24.7 kmpl
- Exterior – Grey Metallic, White Pearl and more
- Interior – Seating capacity of 5 people
- Competitors – Hyundai Aura and Tata Tigor
- Variants – Amaze S 1.2 CVT Petrol and Amaze CVT 1.5 VX Diesel
- Price – 8.35 Lakh
- Mileage – Between 20.3 and 26.1 km/kg
- Exterior – Arctic White, Oxford Blue and more colours
- Interior – 7 people seating capacity
- Competitors – Kia Carens and Renault Triber
- Variants - Ertiga VXi AT and Ertiga ZXi AT
- Price – 11.22 Lakh
- Mileage – Between 18.1 and 19.4 kmpl
- Exterior – Cherry Red, Curcuma Yellow and more colours
- Interior – Seating capacity of 5
- Competitors – Skoda Slavia and Hyundai Verna
- Variants - Virtus GT 1.5 Plus EVO DSG TSI
To get more automatic car prices in India, download Park+ App on your mobile device. In addition to information about the vehicles in India, the app will help you –
- Check your challan online
- Recharge your car’s FASTag.
- Look up the RC status
- Book a car washing session, and more.