If you have a budget of under ₹7 Lakhs and you are looking for a high-quality automatic car, then you have reached the right blog post! Finding a top-notch car on a tight budget isn't easy. You will have to do a lot of research before you can find the right car. It is an incredibly time-consuming process. Fortunately, we did all the research for you!
In this blog post, we are going to tell you about the top four automatic cars under 7 Lakhs that will offer a terrific driving experience for you. Read on!
1. Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
• Exteriors: The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso is one of the most renowned and trustworthy cars under 7 Lakhs. The updated version of the car is quite similar to its older model. It features the same flat bumper and grille. The car comes in a boxy design that looks slightly dated.
• Interiors: While the exteriors of the car don't impress us a lot, it redeems itself in the interior department. Although the interiors remain quite similar to the older version, they still manage to look classy. They include a more spacious boot and a centrally-mounted instrument cluster.
• Engine and mileage: The car is powered by a 1.0-litre petrol engine. Its mileage ranges between 24.44 to 25.3 kmpl.
• Competitors: The key rivals of the car include Renault Kwid and Hyundai Santro.
• Price: The on-road cost of this car ranges between ₹4.97 lakh – ₹5.13 lakh.
2. Datsun redi-GO
• Exteriors: The major exterior highlights of the facelifted version of the Datsun redi-GO include a fresh fascia, a new and bigger bumper than the previous model, and a new grille.
• Interiors: If you are looking for an affordable automatic car that offers terrific interiors, the Datsun redi-GO can be a fantastic choice. It comes with comfortable seats, ambient lighting, and an advanced infotainment touchscreen.
• Engine and mileage: It is a fully BS6-compliant car that features two engine choices including a 0.8-litre engine and a 1.0-litre petrol engine. The bigger engine is paired with an AMT. The car offers an average mileage of about 20.7 to 22.00 kmpl.
• Competitors: The major competitors of this car include Renault Kwid and Maruti Suzuki Alto.
• Price: The Datsun redi-GO is one of the most affordable automatic cars in India. Its on-road price starts at just ₹4.43 Lakh.
3. Renault Kwid
• Exteriors: The Renault Kwid is one of the best and most feature-rich automatic cars under 7 Lakhs. On the outside, it features an eye-appealing design and has a commanding presence on the road. The facelifted version of the car comes with a new front bumper, a three-slat grille, and an integrated roof spoiler.
• Interiors: Moving inside the cabin, you will be welcomed by an advanced 8-inch infotainment touchscreen that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The car also features terrific safety elements like dual airbags and reverse parking sensors.
• Engine and mileage: The Renault Kwid comes with two engine choices. The first engine is a 0.8-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine while the second one is a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine. The car offers a mileage of between 20.7 to 22 kmpl.
• Competitors: The key rivals of the car include Hyundai Santro and Maruti Suzuki S-Presso.
• Price: The on-road cost of this car ranges between ₹5.18 lakh – ₹6.93 Lakh.
4. Hyundai Santro
• Exteriors: The Hyundai Santro is another top-notch automatic car under 7 Lakhs. Its exterior highlights include Hyundai's classic cascading grille, 13-inch robust steel wheels, and rear window wipers and washer.
• Interiors: On the inside, you will find all the features that must be present in a car belonging to this price segment. The interiors include a 6.9-inch infotainment screen that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also comes with a smartphone mirroring and an anti-lock braking system.
• Engine and mileage: The Hyundai Santro's powertrain is one of the best you will find in this price range. The car is powered by a bi-fuel (Petrol with CNG) and a 1.1-litre petrol motor option. You can expect a mileage that ranges between 20 and 29 kmpl.
• Competitors: The key rivals of the Hyundai Santro include Maruti Suzuki Wagon-R and Datsun redi-Go.
• Price: The on-road price of the car ranges between ₹5.72 Lakh – ₹6.44 Lakh.
So there you have it! These were our top four choices for cars under 7 Lakhs. We hope you found this blog post helpful and that we were able to clear some of your confusion. To read more of such car-related blogs, reviews and recommendations, download the Park+ App today!