It is a fact that vehicles have become an essential part of our lives. Most Indians rely on personal vehicles like cars and bikes to meet their everyday transportation needs. But certain instances can arise when you might need to look up vehicle information. Whether you are involved in a road accident or you only want to find out information about a used vehicle you are buying, Park+ can come to your assistance. Park+ is a simple and easy-to-use app that allows users to look up vahan RTO information at the click button.
The Regional Transport Office (RTO) is a government body responsible for handling various functions related to the vehicle ecosystem. One of its primary functions is maintaining a database of drivers and vehicles. The vehicle and driver database can be found in all States of India, including Uttar Pradesh. So, if you are looking for an app to search for RTO vehicle information UP, then Park+ is the answer for you. In the following sections, we will cover how you can use the Park+ app to check the RTO information of Uttar Pradesh-registered vehicles.
Accessing the Vehicle and Driver Database of RTO
Digitization has also taken over several public services as internet use has increased. Standing in never-ending queues to get paperwork or submit an application is increasingly becoming outdated. As with other Indian offices, several functions in RTOs have also been digitized. You can complete quite a few RTO-related tasks online without visiting your local RTO physically. However, you would have to visit the RTO office for specific functions.
- To get a new vehicle registered.
- Apply for a new license or a learner permit.
- To settle disputes after a road accident.
Now let's look at some of the things that can complete online.
- Getting a new driving license (DL).
- Renewing an old DL.
- Getting a duplicate copy of the existing DL.
- Obtaining vehicle details from the license plate number, including the vehicle owner's name, and insurance information, among other things.
If you want to obtain the UP RTO information without visiting the RTO office, you can use the Park+ app. This app allows you to access the RTO vehicle database, which contains valuable information about all the vehicles registered in a region. All you have to do is enter the license plate number to fetch the relevant vehicle details. You can find the following RTO information using this app.
- Vehicle Registration Number.
- Vehicle Owner Name (this will be partially visible).
- Vehicle Ownership (1st owner or 2nd owner).
- Manufacturer and Model Name.
- Ex-Showroom Price.
- Fuel Type.
- Vehicle Class or Type.
- Vehicle Registration Date.
- Engine Number (this will be partially visible).
- Chassis Number (this will be partially visible).
- Vehicle Insurance Details: Expiry Date, Insurer.
- Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUCC) Details: Policy Number, Expiry Date.
How to use the Park+ app to find UP RTO information?
Imagine a scenario in which you see a vehicle driving rashly on the roads. They crash with your car or are involved in an accident but disappear instead of staying at the scene. You have managed to note down their vehicle registration number. Still, you do not have any other vehicle or driver details. What can be done in this situation?
One solution is to go to your city's Regional Transport Office (RTO) to find the vehicle's details. However, you can find yourself in a lengthy bureaucratic procedure and documentation, which will further stall the process.
However, there is another more efficient way to find the details you are looking forward. It is where Park+ comes in. Park+ is essentially an app that allows you to look upvahan RTO information at the click of a button. All you have to do is provide the license information or the car plate number, and with a few clicks, you will get all the vehicle details you require from the RTO. With owner details, vehicle info, car model, and registration details in the palm of your hand, you can now file a complaint about the accident.
Accessing RTO vehicle data UP is helpful when involved in a hit-and-run accident case in UP and when purchasing a used vehicle. It can be challenging to get complete information about a used vehicle. Some previous owners also try to fool buyers by making duplicate vehicle documents. To prevent getting caught in such fraudulent sales, you can use Park+ as a vetting tool. You can run the vehicle's registration number to find its Chassis Number, Engine Number, Make, Model, and other valuable details.
Now let's get down to the main question How to use the Park+ app? Here are the basic steps of finding out the RTO information of a vehicle registered in UP
- Go to the app store and download the Park+ app (Google Play for Android users and Apple App Store for iOS users). You can then sign up for the app using your phone number.
- In the second step, you need to scroll down to the section titled; Services. It will have an option for 'Search Vehicle.' This is the option that provides all the Vahan RTO information.
- Enter the license plate number of the vehicle in question and click on search.
- A new window will open, providing all the information about the vehicle. You will find every little detail about the vehicle, including the owner's name, the registration expiry date, and the PUCC and insurance status of the vehicle.
Park+ services are not only limited to RC status and vehicle information. Users can also use it to
- Find any pending e-Challan or fine.
- To get their license details.
- To find the nearest RTO office.
- To recharge their FASTag.
Park+ is a super app that helps vehicle owners in solving everyday hassles. Besides RTO and car information, you can also use Park+ to look through challan status, parking reservations, and more. If you want a one-stop solution for all your vehicle-related problems, download Park+ today!