Whenever you purchase a new car, you have to register it with your local RTO. Without the vehicle RC (registration certificate), no bike, car, or truck can run on Indian roads. In addition, RTO is responsible for issuing a driver's license.
Besides this, Karnataka RTO also uphold the laws related to traffic.
How to Check Vehicle Owner Details in RTO Karnataka using Vahan
Whether you have registered your car in Karnataka or any other state, Vahan will have all the details. The Vahan or Parivahan website is the official website of RTO.
To gather vehicle owner information from Vahan, follow the steps written below:
- Visit the Vahan website.
- Select the option 'Know your vehicle details'.
- This will take you to a new webpage. Enter your vehicle registration number. You must also enter the correct captcha code.
- Once you enter the registration number and the captcha code, select the option 'Search Vehicle'.
- You can now see all the important details about the vehicle you searched for.
What Vehicle Details can you get from Vahan?
Vahan can provide you with the following information regarding your registered vehicle.
- Chassis number (not mentioned fully)
- The engine number (not mentioned fully)
- Date of Registration
- Name of the Vehicle Owner
- The Class of Vehicle
- Fuel type
- Details related to the manufacturer and model
- Validity of MV (Motor Vehicle) Tax
- The duration of vehicular fitness
- Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC) Number
- The Financer name
- Vehicle emission standards as per the norms of Bharat Stage emissions
- The status of the registration certificate (RC)
How to Check Vehicle Owner Details in RTO Karnataka using Park+
If visiting the Vahan website seems too tedious to you due to its outdated interface, try using the Park+ app. Similar to mParivahan, the Park+ app allows you to get vehicle owner details and check and pay e-challans.
Follow these steps to get vehicle information in Karnataka
- Download the Park+ app on your phone.
- Look for the option 'RTO services' and click on it.
- Enter the details of your vehicle number plate.
- Click on proceed. You will gain access to all the information related to your vehicle.
- The information you will receive includes engine model, vehicle ownership, insurance, vehicle model and age, and more.
So now that you know how to check Karnataka vehicle details, you can easily find the information you need. Visiting the RTO site is great, but many users may find the interface confusing. For a more convenient and faster way to get vehicle owner details in Karnataka, you must try Park+.
In addition to vehicular details, this app lets you view the status of your e-challan. Besides, you can also pay your fines safely and quickly using the Park+ app.