Axis Bank FASTag is a new-age contactless toll collection method. FASTag is a compact reloadable card that enables automatic deduction of toll charges while driving through toll plazas. FASTag facilitates cashless transactions and keeps the toll plazas decongested.
Axis Bank FASTags are linked to the customers’ prepaid accounts/e-wallets. After activation, the card is affixed to the vehicle’s windscreen. The tag readers at the toll plazas employ Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to read the information from the tag. When the vehicle drives through the dedicated FASTag lanes at the toll plaza, their linked prepaid accounts/e-wallets are automatically debited with the applicable toll charges.
Axis Bank FASTag helps you save time and fuel. The RFID technology allows for the automatic deduction of toll charges. The tag readers scan your FASTag and the payments are auto-debited from the linked prepaid accounts without you having to stop at the toll plaza.
Axis Bank customers can manage their FASTag online. They can view their transaction history, recharges, and account balance by logging in to their FASTag customer web portal.
For the Axis Bank FASTag customers, Park+ comes in handy for quick recharges. Their website and app allow for a very simple two-click recharge process on the go.
Axis Bank FASTag users stay updated with the instant SMS notification facility. Bank customers get regular SMS alerts on their registered mobile number bearing the details of their toll-related transactions, account balances, recharges, etc.
If you stay within 10 km of a toll plaza, you can avail of toll concessions on purchasing a FASTag from Axis Bank. After you have submitted the proof of residence to the Bank branch/Point of Sale(POS) agent, your FASTag becomes eligible for the discount.
Axis Bank gives its FASTag users the option of applying for the tag online. The bank will then have it delivered to their doorsteps at no extra cost.
You need to submit the following documents (both scanned and original) while applying for your vehicle’s RFID tag:
- A duly filled and signed Axis Bank FASTag application form
- Passport-size photograph of the vehicle owner
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle
- Know your customer (KYC) documents
- For Individual customers:
PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID card, etc.
- For Corporate customers: - For Proprietorship:- Proprietor’s address proof, Shop Act, PAN card. - For a partnership/private limited/public limited company - Registration Certificate/Partnership Deed/Certificate of Incorporation of the firm; Corporate’s PAN card, signing authority's photo ID, names and addresses of directors/partners. - It is required to have all the documents in the name of the vehicle owner.
There are three ways to buy a FASTag from AxisBank- Online customer portal, offline point of sale (POS) locations/bank branches, and Axis Bank mobile app.
Here’s how you can log in to your Axis Bank FASTag account online: 1. Go to Axis Bank's online FASTag portal. Choose retail login/corporate login as applicable. 2. If you are a first-time user, you will have to register online and set a password. 3. Else, you can log in with your registered mobile number/vehicle number/wallet ID. 4. Enter your password and the captcha code. 5. Then click ‘Login’.
Issuance charges of the Axis Bank tag are INR100, across all vehicle categories, inclusive of all applicable taxes. Other Charges are mentioned in the table:
|Vehicle Class No.||Particulars||Security Amount | Threshold Amount|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van||200||1|
|4||Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||200||160|
|5||Light commercial vehicle 2-axle/ Mini Bus||200||250|
|7||Bus 2-axle / Mini-Bus||200||350|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer||200||550|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||200||650|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machine||200||550|
Source: AXIS Bank
*Security amount is refundable at the time of closure of the RFID Tag account. * Threshold amount is the minimum balance to be maintained in your FASTag account.
Park+ offers you a quick and convenient way of recharging Axis Bank FASTag in just two simple steps - Enter the registration number of your vehicle. Park+ will match the bank name i.e Axis Bank with your vehicle’s FASTag - Enter the amount of recharge and click ‘Pay’.
Your AXIS FASTag recharge can be done quickly and simply with Park+ in these two steps:
STEP 1: Enter your vehicle registration number. Park+ will identify the FASTag bank associated with your vehicle, for example, AXIS
STEP 2: You can add the amount of your FASTag recharge and pay.
And you are done!
The recharge of your AXIS FASTag can be done on both the Park+ app and web. > quote > quote
Backlisted FASTags are banned from auto-deduction of toll charges. There are various reasons for AXIS FASTag to get blacklisted:
For any other reason, you can contact AXIS FASTag helpline for assistance.
• If the tag reader at the plaza is not working: You can pay the toll charges in cash and drive through the toll plaza. • If the tag is pasted incorrectly on the windscreen of the vehicle and is unreadable: o You can pay the toll charges in cash and drive through the toll plaza. o Or, request the toll plaza owner to read the tag using the handheld device Afterward, you can contact AXIS customer care to inform them about the issue. They will connect with the Bank’s POS representative to approach the customer and provide a resolution free of cost.
• If the tag is faulty and not being read at the toll plaza: You can call the AXIS Customer care helpline. They will get it replaced by the AXIS PROS representative at no additional cost. • If the tag is damaged: You can surrender the tag by giving a written request. A new tag will be issued by the bank after charging the fees for the same.
• For toll plaza related FASTag queries dial: 1033 • For AXIS bank-related FASTag queries dial: 1800110018 Email ID to lodge FASTtag related complaints: email@example.com
To get a refund for your AXIS FASTag, raise a dispute with the bank directly, and they will resolve it for you.
HDFC Bank: 18001201243 IDFC First Bank: 18002668870 IHMCL: 1033 Axis Bank: 18004198585 ICICI Bank: 180020100104 Paytm Payments Bank: 18001204210 Bank of Baroda: 18001034560 Kotak Bank: 18602666888 Karur Vysya Bank: 18001021916 Federal Bank: 18002669520 Equitas Small Finance Bank: 18001031222 Union Bank of India: 18002586400 If your bank is not in the above list, please reach out to the respective bank by visiting the bank website!
In all situations, the balance is reflected within 5 mins for your AXIS FASTag. In case, the added balance is not being shown for more than 1.5hrs, please reach out to the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org along with below details:
If your FASTag is low on balance, your FASTag might get delisted. To avoid this situation, it’s important you check AXIS FASTag balance time and again, and recharge if needed.