RTO is short for Regional Transport Office. Sometimes, it is also referred to as Regional Transport Authority. This organization is the official gatekeeper of all vehicle and traffic-related topics. Every state and union territory in India has an RTO. If your vehicle were registered at RTO Pune, its data would be available on the main server. In addition, no vehicle can run on the roads of India without being registered with the RTO. This organization is also responsible for handing out driver�s licenses. Furthermore, if a traffic law is broken, the RTO collects the appropriate challan on behalf of the government. If you live in Pune and want to find out vehicle details, this article will show you how.
Checking Vehicle Details with Park+
Although the app was initially made to ease parking problems, Park+ has now evolved into much more. This technology initially enabled drivers to locate parking spaces with ease and at reasonable prices. But today, in addition to parking features, Park+ allows users to check and pay challan or eChallan online. Furthermore, the app can be used for FASTag issues, insurance renewal, driving licenses, and vehicle registration details.
If you wish to get details of a vehicle using Park+, follow the steps mentioned below
- Download the app for Park+ from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store. Open it on your mobile device. Additionally, you may also visit the Park+ website on your web browser.
- Once you open the app, many options will appear on your screen. You must navigate and locate the tab that reads �RTO services�. Click or press this option.
- Then, enter the details mentioned on the vehicle�s number plate. Click to proceed, and you will be able to access the status of your vehicle registration certificate.
- You can read information like insurance, ownership, engine mode, vehicle age, model, and more.
- If you wish to view all the details related to the vehicle, enter your vehicle registration number.
Checking Vehicle Details with Vahan
The Vahan or Parivahan website is the official website authorized by the Government of India to compile the details of all registered vehicles. You may also file for the vehicle license registration on Vahan and pay any challans imposed on you. Whether your vehicle is registered at RTO Pune or any other city in India, you can find vehicle details on this portal.
To check vehicle details on the Vahan website, follow these steps
- First, open your web browser and visit the official Vahan website.
- Look for the menu bar and click on it. Many options will appear before you. Find the option that reads �Know your vehicle details�.
- A new page will open. Then you must enter your registered vehicle number and verify the captcha code. �- This verification code is intended to ensure that you are a real human being, not an automated bot.
- After entering the verification code, click on the option that reads �Search Vehicle�.
- That's about it. All the details related to the registered vehicle whose number you entered will appear on the screen before you.
Whatever details appear on the Vahan website are in accordance with the provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act 1988. In addition, Vahan keeps the individual prerequisites of every state and union territory in mind while collecting vehicle data.
Vehicle Details Available on Vahan
When you enter the registered number of your vehicle, the following details show up on Vahan �
- Chassis number (not mentioned fully)
- Date of Registration
- The engine number (not mentioned fully)
- The Class of Vehicle
- Name of the Vehicle Owner
- Details related to the manufacturer and model
- Fuel type
- The duration of vehicular fitness
- Validity of MV (Motor Vehicle) Tax
- Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC) Number
- Vehicle emission standards as per the norms of Bharat Stage emissions
- The Financer name
- The status of the registration certificate (RC)
If your vehicle is registered at RTO Pune, you can easily view its information through the Park+ app. In addition to vehicular details, the app lets you check your eChallan status. Even payment is simple with the Park+ app. This app is a one-stop solution to all your car and traffic-related queries and problems.