7 seater cars to buy for under 15 lakhs
Do you plan to buy a big car soon? Then you like most Indians might be searching for the best 7 Seater under 15 lakhs. SUV cars in India start at 10 lakhs in India. But you can find a 7-seater for as low as Rs 4.92 Lakh. Find below the important details about the most popular 7-seaters below 15 lakhs.
7 seater cars under 15 lakhs:
1. Mahindra Scorpio-N
Mahindra Scorpio has been thriving in the Indian market for 20 years now. Mahindra released the new Scorpio-N in 2022 to grow the Scorpio’s mass appeal even more. Its ride and handling far exceed the previous generation Scorpio. The new model has a lighter ladder frame and body, a stronger shell, and more torsional rigidity. Furthermore, even on undulated surfaces, the Scorpio-N rides are relatively flatter than earlier models. We think this is the best SUV under 15 lakhs because irrespective of its size, it is easy to drive, has comfortable seats, and has powerful engines.
• Price: The ex-showroom price of Mahindra Scorpio-N is Rs.11.99 - 23.90 Lakh. The base model Scorpio-N Z2 is priced at Rs. 11.99 Lakh. The top variant N Z8L Diesel 4x4 AT costs Rs. 23.90 Lakh.
• Mileage: The Scorpio-N offers a mileage of 14 - 16.36 kmpl, depending on the variant. However, the user-reported mileage is 10 kmpl to 18 kmpl, depending on city driving or highway driving.
• Competitors Point: Scorpio-N’s exterior look and performance make it a winner. Plus, it has standout features like a Driver MID, a sunroof, and a 12-Speaker 3D Sony Sound System. Scorpio-N’s competitors are Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, MG Astor, Skoda Kushak, and Volkwagen Taigun.
2. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Ertiga has both AT and AMT variants and is available in both petrol and CNG engines. This MUV has earned its place in this list because of its spectacular features. There are Flat Bottom Steering Wheel, SmartPlay infotainment system integrated with navigation, connectivity options like Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Furthermore, the row sits have a 50:50 ratio division. They can be folded or tilted making the luggage space flexible.
• Price: The price of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 7.96 Lakh, which makes it the best 7-seater car under ₹ 12 lakh.
• Mileage: The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga offers a mileage of 17.99 kmpl to 26.08 kmpl.
• Competitors Point: Ertiga’s fuel efficiency makes it better than most rivals. Besides, at its price, this is a 7-seater MUV car for families. It beats its competitors in styling and comfort and is ahead with its performance too.
• Competitors Point: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga’s competitors are Kia Carens, Maruti Suzuki XL6, and Renault Triber.
3. Mahindra Bolero Neo
This is our final 7-seven seater on the list, and it can be the best SUV under 15 lakhs for you. It is the TUV300 that has been updated and renamed to Neo. This version looks less intimidating and more friendly. The car now has a better grille, bumper, fog lamps, and headlamps. All its variants have diesel engines and Manual Transmission, but it is no less than any AMT-transmission SUV. The NEO boasts features like a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a height-adjustable driver seat, cruise control, and keyless entry. It has dual airbags, rear-wheel drive, and a locking rear differential.
• Price: The ex-showroom price of Bolero Neo is Rs.9.29 - 11.78 Lakh.
• Mileage: This car offers a mileage of 17.29 kmpl.
• Competitors Point: The Neo has the same Bolero toughness but a better cabin experience. It stays ahead of its competitors with its high-capacity functions and low-maintenance needs. Furthermore, this is a much more value-for-price 7-seater. It is the best performance car on this budget.
Bolero Neo’s competitors are Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300, Nissan Magnite, Renault Kiger, Tata Nexon, and Toyota Urban Cruiser.
We hope this list of the 3 top 7-seater cars in India will help you to buy the one best suited to you. All three have spacious interiors and large boot space. Therefore, these cars rank high on utility and are great for Indian families. Also, as an Indian car owner, we recommend you try out the Park+ App, if you already haven’t. It will help you buy the cheapest FASTag for your car in the easiest manner. This is a very useful app for car owners and drivers.