What is Airtel Fastag?
Airtel FASTag is a new-age contactless toll collection method. Airtel FASTag is a compact reloadable card that enables automatic deduction of toll charges from the respective bank account attached with the FASTag on the vehicle as one drives through the toll plazas on national highways.
The Airtel bank FASTag online service facilitates cashless transactions, checks the balance online, and helps keep the long queues from forming at the toll plazas. More importantly, it does not require the FASTag holder to travel to the bank branch for such small services.
How does Airtel Fastag work?
Airtel FASTags are linked to the customer's prepaid accounts/e-wallets. After activation, the card is affixed to the vehicle's windscreen. The tag readers at the toll plazas employ Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to read the information from the tag. When the car drives through the dedicated FASTag lanes at the toll plaza, their linked prepaid accounts/e-wallets are automatically debited with the applicable toll charges.
- Once the tag is operational, it is applied to the windscreen for toll payments and allows an easy journey over national and state roads with the RFID technology.
- The tag has a 5-year duration. Following that, the user has to reactivate the tag.
- FASTag's environmental benefits include reducing air pollution, minimizing paper consumption, etc.
- There will be instant SMS alerts for toll transactions, low balance, and other events on the registered mobile number of the Vehicle Owner.
- FASTag's social advantage is fewer payment problems and improved road management.
- FASTag's economic advantages include fewer administration efforts at the toll plaza, centralized surveillance, and less cash.
- Easy online reload/top-up facility through internet banking, available with Park+.
- The Airtel Bank FASTag can be recharged online with a credit card, debit card, net banking, or prepaid wallets.
- For every vehicle category, make, and model, Airtel FASTag is applicable.
How to recharge Airtel Bank FASTag Using Park +?
Park+ offers a quick and convenient way of recharging FASTag Airtel in just two simple steps. Here are the steps for the Airtel FASTag recharge via Park+:
- Enter your vehicle registration number or car chassis number on the Park+ FASTag portal. Park+ will validate your bank FASTag name, i.e., Airtel Bank, with your vehicle's FASTag
- Once your FASTag account is validated, enter your desired recharge amount and click to Pay.
Benefits of using Park+ Airtel FASTag Recharge Online
- Airtel FASTag recharge portal is available for recharge on both the Park+ app and from the internet, allowing users easy and quick access to other services like checking the remaining balance in their FASTag, etc.
- Recharging the FASTag through Park + benefits you by allowing you to use the FASTag at fuel pumps, society gates, corporate gates, and parking lots for due tax or money deduction according to the moment's need.
- With Park+, you can avail yourself a cashless in parking at select parking spots in the country, further adding to the benefits of availing their services.
- Park+ allows you to run an Airtel FASTag balance check via the Park+ app or website