Kia India is all set to launch the new Kia Seltos for Indian markets. Many dealerships across the country have started accepting orders for the Seltos facelift, which is expected to have modifications on the outside and some interior revisions. The Kia Seltos facelift 2023 launch date is July 4th and the event is being held in Delhi.
Talking about the exterior styling, the new Seltos facelift is expected to have a redesigned front fascia with new elements like a tiger-nose grille with integrated LED DRLS, LED headlamps and cube shaped LED fog lights which are vertically placed. The Seltos facelift is also set to have diamond cut alloy wheels and new wraparound-connected LED tail lights.
The facelift version will bring new interior features like the twin display setup for the infotainment unit and an all-digital instrument cluster, a panoramic sunroof, dual-zone climate control, and a full ADAS Suite to the Seltos SUV. Other features like ambient lighting, a wireless charger, a 360-degree surround camera, cruise control, and ventilated front seats will be carried over from the current iteration.
The Kia Seltos facelift launch is also expected to bring the same 1.5-litre NA petrol and diesel engines in the model.
The 2023 Kia Seltos facelift pre-bookings will start on July 14 across the country. Kia has also introduced K-Code delivery system for the existing Kia customers to get priority delivery of the all-new Kia Seltos.
Kia Seltos Facelift Expected Modifications:
The 2023 Kia Seltos will have 8 color options to choose from. It will also be offered in two different matte graphite finishes.
It is also expected to have 3 rims called the X-LINE, GT-LINE and TECH-LINE.
Kia Seltos Facelift: Engine And Transmission
- The 2023 Seltos will be offered in 3 engine options and 5 transmission types ranging between manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic options.
- A new 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine has been introduced that produces 160 PS of power and 230 Nm of torque.
- The SUV will be available in 5 transmission options ranging from manual, semi automatic to fully automatic.
Kia Seltos Facelift: ADAS 2.0
- The 2023 Kia Seltos facelift will get Level 2 ADAS safety features such as adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking and blind-spot monitoring.
- Overall it will have 17 ADAS safety features and 15 passive safety features.
Kia Seltos Facelift: Interior
The 2023 Seltos SUV cabin gets dual-zone climate control, dual 10.25-inch panoramic displays and a panoramic sunroof. - It will also be offered in a black/gray or black/camel brown dual-tone interior themes. - It comes with a touchscreen infotainment system and a fully-digital TFT instrument cluster at the center console. Biggest addition is the voice controlled panoramic sunroof. - It also has 8 speaker premium Bose audio system, dual zone automatic AC, air purifier, ambient lighting with LED sound mood lights and ventilated front seats with 8 way power adjustable driver's seat.
Kia Seltos Facelift: Exterior
- The facelifted 2023 Seltos gets new LED headlamps and DRLs that are integrated into the front grille.
- The 2023 Seltos gets a redesigned rear-end with new LED tail lamps and dual exhaust tips.
In light of the considerable upgrades such as Level 2 ADAS, the facelifted 2023 Kia Seltos is likely to cost a bit higher than the existing model.