FASTag is an electronic system for automatically paying toll tax when your vehicle passes through toll plazas. This device allows the driver to cross through dedicated lanes and be automatically charged for the cost of the toll tax without having to stop at the toll plazas every time.
You can check your FASTag balance in different ways, like the MyFASTag App and Park+. NHAI has created the MyFASTag app, which allows you to perform various FASTag-related services such as recharging, checking balance, etc.
To check balance through MyFASTag App:
- You need to go to your App Store or Play Store and download the app.
- Go to FASTag recharge.
- Enter your vehicle's registration number. The status of your balance will be shown on your mobile phone screen.
To check balance through Park+ App:
Park+ provides easy steps to check your FASTag balance status,
- You must download the Park+ app from Play Store or App Store.
- Your registered mobile number will be asked, and after entering your number, verification OTP will be sent to the mobile number.
- To proceed forward, you will need to click on services, and FASTag will be on the top.
- Enter your vehicle number, and you can see your FASTag balance.
To check balance through the Park+ website:
- You must visit the issuer agency/ bank/mobile wallet website.
- Log in with your FASTag credentials on the website.
- After that, you can easily access your balance details.
Every time you pass through a toll plaza, you receive a notification on your registered mobile regarding the deduction of toll charges and your FASTag balance status.
Over the years, there has been a steady increase in the number of cars on the road. This leads to a lot of traffic congestion, especially in emergencies where time becomes the most critical factor. FASTag is the best solution to save time and money.