Axis FASTag is a small reloadable card that enables automatic toll deduction from the bank account linked to the FASTag on the vehicle as it passes through toll plazas on national highways.
To read the information from the tag, the tag readers at toll plazas use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology. The linked prepaid accounts/e-wallets are automatically debited with the applicable toll charges when the vehicle drives through the solely devoted FASTag lanes at the toll plaza.
The Axis Bank FASTag online service facilitates cashless transactions, allows you to check your FASTag balance online, and prevents long lines at toll plazas. More importantly, it eliminates the need for the FASTag holder to visit a bank branch for such minor services.
What are the advantages of employing FASTag?
- Avoid using cash for toll exchanges and save time.
- FASTag can be recharged online, including Payment Gateway through Online Portal / UPI / BBPS / NEFT / IMPS / POS Locations.
- Tracking is simple as you receive regular SMS alerts whenever the tag is used.
How do I get an Axis Bank FASTag?
There are many ways to apply for an Axis Bank FASTag: offline POS locations/bank branches, Axis bank websites, Park+ app/website and the Axis Bank mobile app.
Online purchase of Axis Bank FASTag:
- Navigate to the Axis Bank FASTag website.
- You will be asked if you are an Axis bank customer. Select Yes/No, as appropriate.
- If you select 'Yes,' you will be asked for your account and vehicle numbers. If you choose 'No,' you will be prompted to enter your mobile phone number and vehicle registration number.
- For verification, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter your relevant data and vehicle information after verification.
- Then, select the KYC document from the drop-down menu and enter the necessary information.
- Please upload a scanned RC of your vehicle.
- After that, click 'Validate' and then 'Proceed to Payment.'
- Your FASTag will be delivered to the customers once the payment is completed.
Offline Purchase of Axis Bank FASTag:
- Visit the Axis Bank branch/point of sale at the toll plaza.
- The vehicle you wish to obtain FASTag must be at the location.
- Submit the completed Axis Bank FASTag application form, a scanned copy of the vehicle owner's Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) and a passport-size photograph.
- Also, submit the KYC documents as applicable to the individual/corporate customer.
- Pay the FASTag issuance fees as well as the security deposit.
- Following document verification, the bank's agent will attach the tag to the windshield of your vehicle.
Buying Axis Bank FASTag through the Axis mobile app:
- Download the Axis Bank mobile app, 'Axis Mobile.'
- Use your credentials to access your Axis Bank customer account.
- Choose 'Get a free FASTag now.'
- You will be redirected to the 'Buy and Recharge FASTag' website. Enter your mobile number for OTP verification and press the 'Submit' button.
- Following the validation of your mobile number, you will be asked for your demographic and vehicle information for FASTag registration.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, select the KYC document and enter the necessary information.
- Please upload a scanned RC of your vehicle.
- Select 'Validate', then 'Proceed to Payment.'
- Your FASTag will be delivered to your door once you have completed the payment.
Buying FASTag through Park+
Park+ is the fastest FASTag portal to purchase or recharge Axis Bank's FASTag online. It is convenient and quick, but Park+ has the lowest price for purchasing FASTag online. To make your purchase, simply follow these steps:
- Visit the Park+ website.
- Go to the 'Product' section, and from the drop-down menu, select 'FASTag.'
On the following page, browse to the Buy FASTag Section.
Enter your shipping address.
Choose a payment method and pay.
Tada! You're completed! The online FASTag purchase will be delivered to your door in a few days.
What documents are required when applying for an Axis Bank FASTag?
When applying for your vehicle's RFID tag, you must submit the following documents (both scanned and original):
- Axis Bank FASTag application form, duly completed and signed,
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle
- Passport-size photograph of the vehicle owner
- KYC documents (Know Your Customer)
- PAN Card,
- Driver's License,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Voter ID Card, and so on.
Corporate and sole proprietorship customers:
- PAN card
- Proprietor's address proof
- Shop Act
For a partnership/private limited/public limited company:
- Certificate of Registration/Partnership
- Corporate's PAN card
- Signing authority's photo ID Names and
- Addresses of directors/partners Deed/Certificate of Incorporation of the firm
How do I use Park+ to recharge my Axis Bank FASTag ?
Park+ provides a quick and easy way to recharge your Axis Bank FASTag online in two simple steps. Here are the steps to recharge your FASTag Axis Bank via Park+:
- Go to thePark+ webpage.
- On the home screen, click on the 'products' tab at the top. It will open a drop-down menu with several options.
- Click on the 'FASTag' option.
- On the next screen, click on the 'Recharge FASTag' option.
- Then enter your vehicle registration number or car chassis number. Park+ will validate your bank's FASTag name, for example, Axis Bank, against your vehicle's FASTag.
- Once your FASTag account has been validated, enter the amount you want to recharge and click 'Pay.'
What are the Advantages of Recharging a Park+ FASTag?
- The Axis FASTag recharge portal is available on the Park+ app and website, allowing users easy and quick access to other services such as checking the remaining balance, etc.
- You benefit from an Axis FASTag purchased through Park + because it allows you to use the FASTag at fuel pumps, society gates, corporate gates, and parking lots for appropriate tax or monetary deductions.
- Park+ offers cashless parking at selected locations throughout the country, which adds to another feature of Park+
- You can also check the balance of your Axis bank FASTag using the Park+ app or website.
Axis Bank is a leading bank in the Electronic Toll Collection Project proposed by NHAI (National Highways Authority of India) and managed by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India). In Phase 2 of the project, this ecosystem will be fully compliant, with the Axis Bank Tag being accepted across all Toll Plazas on the National Highway.
So don't put it off any longer. Get the Axis Bank FASTag from Park+, and say goodbye to long lines!