The National Highway Authority of India introduced the FASTag system to speed up the toll tax collecting process. It allows people to go around in their car smoothly without waiting in line and paying toll taxes. The FASTag is directly linked to the owner's savings or prepaid account, which makes the whole transaction smooth and cashless.
Many banks provide FASTag services, but in this article, you will get to know everything about FASTag IDFC bank has to offer. IDFC Bank allows all its consumers to opt for their FASTags. It promotes easy toll tax collections where the owner needs to attach their bank account to the IDFC FASTag. This will allow the vehicle to drive through toll plazas across the country, and toll taxes will automatically be deducted from the linked account.
But why should you opt forFASTag IDFC bank recharge?
- First, the RFID technology that is provided by the IDFC band FASTags provides a smooth driving experience. You must place the tag must on the car in a way that every time you pass a toll plaza, the RFID technology reads the information and deducts the toll tax.
- Second, you will have to go through the IDFC FASTag login portal to set up your portal. Once you set up the FASTag, that will last you for five years.
- Third, IDFC allows you to recharge your tag using credit cards, debit cards, and other such wallets.
IDFC Bank FASTag recharge using Park+ App
You can also use the Park+ app and use IDFC FASTag login portal to get definite like
- The Park+ app and website portal allows you to recharge your FASTag anytime. Furthermore, it provides you with other options like checking the FASTag balance, etc.
- With the Park+ app, you also get to pre-book your parking slot in the most congested areas of the country. This transaction is also completely cashless and user-friendly.
- Most importantly, the FASTags also allow you to buy fuel at pumps to pay for the amount of fuel easily without involving any cash.
Furthermore, the recharge and activation process of IDFC FASTags is also straightforward. You only need to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- You will have to install the Park+ app or open the website and enter your vehicle's registration number. Next, you will have to select your desired band (in this case IDFC Bank) and enter some personal information.
- In the last step, you will have to enter the amount of money you want to recharge your FASTag. Next, click on the "pay" option to complete the process. This will automatically activate your tag.
If you opt to get the whole process done through the IDFC bank FASTag portal, it could be a time-consuming process. Use thePark+ app to get all FASTag-related work done much easier for you.