ICICI bank FASTag is the National Electronic Toll Collection initiative implemented by the Indian government with the support of the National Payments Corporation of India. It facilitates the collection of road toll taxes without requiring human intervention.
ICICI FASTag employs RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology to automatically deducts toll charges when a vehicle crosses a toll plaza. The tag is affixed to the car's windscreen, and when the car approaches the toll booth, the scanner scans the FASTag sticker and collects data concerning the tag ID and digital wallet using RFID technology. The toll fee is debited from the digital wallet after a successful scan. This whole process takes a few seconds.
ICICI FASTag Balance Check
It is essential to check FASTag balance at regular intervals for hassle-free travel. There are four ways to do an ICICI Bank FASTag balance check. One can use the bank website, the app, send SMS, or contact customer care of the Bank at their convenience to avoid facing any issues while travelling due to insufficient FASTag balance.
Check FASTag balance using the ICICI bank website
- The user must go to the ICICI bank FASTag directwebsite and log in with the credentials.
- After successful login, on the next screen, all details of the FASTag will be available.
Check FASTag balance using Mobile Application
- Log in to the ICICI bank eToll app using the correct login credentials.
- Next, click on the Tags option.
- All the valid FASTags will be available on the next screen with their respective balance flashing next to them.
- All previous toll deductions can be viewed by clicking on the respective FASTag account numbers.
ICICI FASTag balance check through SMS
- Users will receive an SMS every time a toll fee is deducted from their FASTag at the toll plaza. They will also be updated about the FASTag Account balance after deductions, low balance notifications, and recharge confirmations.
FASTag Balance check through Customer Care Number
- One can call the customer care number of ICICI FASTag (1800-210-0104) and get the account balance details.
- If the SMS facility is not available, one can get the latest balance through SMS by giving a missed call on the official NHAI FASTag number: +918884333331
FASTag Balance check through the Park+ app
Park+ app offers a convenient way to check ICICI FASTag balance in a few clicks. Follow the process below to get balance details.
- Login into the Park+ app and go to the services section.
- Select the FASTag option.
- Enter the vehicle number linked with FASTag and click on proceed.
- On the next screen, click "view balance" next to the vehicle number.
- Current ICICI FASTag balance will appear on the screen.
ICICI Bank FASTag Recharge
ICICI Bank FASTag recharge is possible through various means. Let's look at them for a better understanding.
Recharge using the ICICI bank FASTag website
- Go to the ICICI bank FASTag and log in with appropriate credentials or use the registered mobile number.
- Details of the FASTag will be visible on the screen
- Choose Payments & recharge account from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the recharge amount on the next screen.
- Select the desired payment method (UPI/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/NEFT/Cheque) and conclude the payment.
- Once done, the recharged amount will be visible as an active balance.
- There is an option to set up standing instructions for ICICI FASTag auto-recharge, initiated once the balance reaches a certain level. This saves a lot of time and the inconvenience of having to recharge regularly.
Recharge FASTag using the ICICI Bank app
- Login into the app using the appropriate credentials
- Once logged in, select the Bill Pay and recharge option
- Select the ICICI FASTag option and go for vehicle recharge
- Provide the vehicle details and the recharge amount
- Now confirm the payment
Recharge ICICI FASTag Using the Park+ website
- Go to the Park+ webpage.
- On the home page, click on the products tab at the top.
- It will open a drop-down menu with several options.
- Click on the FASTag option.
- On the next screen, click on the Recharge FASTag option.
- Enter the vehicle registration number or car chassis number. Park+ will verify the FASTag issuing Bank, such as ICICI Bank.
- After verifying the FASTag account, enter the recharge amount and process the payment.
ICICI Bank FASTag Benefits
- One-time Payment
A single recharge sets up for the entire journey's toll payments. The toll is automatically debited from your ICICI Bank FASTag at each toll plaza.
- Saves time
The toll payment is automatically debited, eliminating the need to wait in a queue to make cash payments.
- Online Recharge for ICICI FASTag
Recharging the ICICI Bank FASTag is a swift and easy process. There are several ways to recharge, like the Park+ app.
- Tracking Made Simple
ICICI FASTag provides details of all previous toll deductions; SMS notifications also provide real-time access to toll payments making overall tracking possible.
FASTag is a one-of-its-kind RFID tag that helps you get on the expressway without hassle. A FASTag provides for speedy toll collection at toll booths and saves commuters' time by eliminating long queues for cash transactions. ICICI Bank FASTag offers convenient recharge and balance check options for the benefit of users.