Axis bank FASTag is a technology that uses a no-contact toll collection method which saves the commuters time. One can apply for an Axis bank FASTag online by visiting the axis Bank FASTag login page. As one drives through toll plazas on national highways, the FASTag allows for automatic toll deduction from the bank account associated with the FASTag on the vehicle. The FasTag is a tiny sticker stuck to the car's windshield and can be recharged using your bank account.
The FASTag online service from Axis Bank simplifies cashless transactions, allows you to check your FASTag balance online, and prevents long waits at the toll booth. Furthermore, it eliminates the need for the FASTag holder to visit a bank for such minor services.
How does an Axis Bank FASTag work?
FASTag services is a component of the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC), which was started by NPCI and is managed by the NHAI and IHMCL. The toll gate tag scanner uses Radio Frequency identification technology to detect the FASTag connected to the vehicle's windshield and debit the payment from the Axis FASTag prepaid account or e-wallet, allowing customers to go through the toll plaza without having to stop for a cash transaction, and hence saving time.
- Not having to stand in long queues saves precious time, which is a significant advantage.
- With little to no waiting time, fuel savings have shot up.
- No hassle about carrying exact change for toll tax payments.
- SMS alerts are sent every time a deduction occurs at the toll booth. Detailed FASTag statements are accessible at the FASTag customer portal to keep track of toll tax paid.
- Online recharge makes top-up easy and convenient.
- FASTag customers at Axis Bank can apply for the tag online. The Bank will then have it mailed to their home at no additional charge.
Documents required for Axis Bank FASTag:
Include the following documents with your FASTag application:
- Public Limited Company/Private Limited Company/Partnership Proprietorship
- Certificate of Incorporation/Partnership Deed/Firm Registration Certificate/Proprietor's PAN Card
- PAN Card (mandatory) of the Proprietor's corporate address proof
- Photo identification of the signing authority.
- A list of the board of directors, including the names and addresses of the partners.
- Complete and submit the application form.
- Verify that all required documentation is in the car owner's name.
- If the vehicle owner is not present at the time of application submission, the driver must provide picture identification.
Applying for Axis Bank FasTag
Applying online through Axis Bank FasTag Customer Portal
- Visit the FASTag customer website of Axis Bank.
- Login to your account and provide your vehicle details
- Select the preferred KYC document and fill in the required information.
- Upload scanned RC of your vehicle.
- After that, click 'Validate' and then 'Proceed to Payment.'
- Your FASTag will be dispatched to your home after you have completed the payment.
Offline Axis Bank FASTag Purchase:
At Axis Bank branch:
- Submit the completed Axis Bank FASTag application form, a copy of the vehicle RC and a passport-size photo of the vehicle owner.
- The vehicle for which FASTag is sought should be present.
- Provide the appropriate KYC documents for the individual or business customer.
- Pay the FASTag registration fees as well as the safety deposit amount.
- The Bank's representative will attach the tag to your vehicle's windscreen after verifying the documentation.
Axis Bank FASTag costs and charges
The Axis Bank FasTag costs INR100 as issuance charges for all vehicle types. Below are the other charges included in the table:
|Vehicle Class||Vehicle Class Description||Threshold Amount(|
|4||Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||160|
|5||Light commercial vehicle 2-axle/ Mini Bus||250|
|7||Bus 2-axle / Mini-Bus||350|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer||550|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||650|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machine||550|
Axis Bank FASTag Recharge
Recharge using Park+ webpage
In just a few simple steps, Park+ provides a simple and efficient option to recharge Axis Bank FASTag. Below are the steps involved:
- Go toPark+ website.
- On the home page, click on the products tab at the top.
- It will open a drop-down menu with several options.
- Click on the FASTag option.
- On the next screen, click on the recharge FASTag option.
- Enter the vehicle registration number or car chassis number. Park+ will verify the FASTag issuing Bank, such as Axis Bank.
- After the FASTag account has been verified, enter the recharge amount and process the payment.
Recharge using NEFT/ IMPS
- While using the NEFT recharge option on the bank website or app, select wallet id or vehicle number as the account number, and select IFSC code as 'UTIB0000ETC'.
- Proceed to make the payment.
Using Customer Portal
- Login to Axis bank FASTag customer portal and recharge using multiple payment options.
Automatic Debit via Customer Portal
- For Axis Bank account holders, the customer portal allows an auto-recharge when the wallet balance drops to a predetermined amount.
Recharge using UPI
- Use UPI id ""netc.10digit vehicle registration number@axisbank" to recharge any Axis Bank FASTag using any PSP application that supports UPI. i.e. If the registration number of the vehicle is UP65XX1234, then UPI ID will be netc.UP65XX1234@axisbank
Axis Bank FASTag Balance Check
There are several ways to check Axis Bank FASTag balance. Let's look at them in detail.
FASTag Balance check through the Park+ app:
It offers a convenient way to check Axis Bank FASTag balance in a few clicks. Follow the process below to get balance details.
- Login into the Park+ app and go to the services section.
- Select the FASTag Recharge option.
- Enter the vehicle number linked with FASTag and click on proceed.
- On the next screen, click "view balance" next to the vehicle number.
- The current Axis Bank FASTag balance will appear on the screen.
FASTag Balance checks through Axis Bank FASTag website
- Go to the Axis Bank Fastag website.
- log in using user credentials.
- Click on recharge.
- On the next screen, the current FASTag balance will be available.
FASTag Balance checks through SMS
Every time a vehicle with an Axis Bank FASTag affixed crosses a toll booth, a direct debit occurs. This deduction is notified to the registered user through SMS on his mobile phone. This SMS contains the details like the amount deducted and the location of the deduction. It also highlights the available FASTag balance.
FASTag Balance check through Toll-Free number
One can check the Axis Bank Fastag balance by calling Axis Bank's toll-free number 18004198585. It is open to all of its customers 24*7.
FASTag Balance check using the official FASTag app
The FASTag app is available for all registered users. Detailed information about previous deductions and the current balance is readily available.
Tollbooth operations have been made more streamlined by FASTags; they have improved the efficiency with which payments are processed while also letting vehicles pass the tolls without having to stop for the amount and hence saving a lot of time."