A huge population of Indians is purchasing cars these days. And with the increasing number of vehicles, the National Highway Authority of India deemed it necessary to introduce a toll-taxing model that would be smooth. That is how they came up with the FASTag taxing model. This electronic toll collection system facilitates smooth and cashless toll collection across every part of India. If you have a FASTag on your car, you wouldn't have to worry before going out on a long drive outside the city. You would not have to stop at every toll plaza and wait in a long line to pay the road taxes.
Equitas Bank FASTag services
There are a lot of banks that provide FASTag services, but in this article, we will be discussing everything that you need to know about Equitas Bank FASTag services. The Equitas, Small Finance banks, provide a simple rechargeable tag that automatically deducts the toll taxes every time you cross a toll plaza. It deducts the taxes directly from the account linked to the vehicle's FASTag. Most importantly, the transaction process is completely cashless. All you have to do is place the tag on the car's windshield.
But why should you choose Equitas Bank FASTag services?
- You can recharge your FASTag, check your tag balance and enjoy other such FASTag features anytime you want.
- FASTag Equitas Bank recharge services also offer excellent fuel payment on petrol pumps like HPCL.
- The bank also promotes transparency. That is also why every time you cross a toll plaza, they will immediately inform you about the amount deduction. The bank sends you SMS alerts.
Benefits of using Park+ for FASTag recharge
Applying for Equitas Bank FASTag can be a huge hassle. But once you get it, you can easily use the Park+ app to recharge your tag anytime you want. The app will also provide you with other benefits like
- Both the Park+ app and their website offer you easy recharge options. You can also quickly check your tag balance and other such FASTag-related issues on the app or website.
- When you buy FASTag from Equitas Bank through Park+ app, you can go to any fuel station and deduct the fuel price from the balance in your FASTag.
- The Park+ app also provides you with cashless parking options in even the most traffic congested places in India.
You can easily recharge your Equitas Bank FASTag using the Park+ app by following two simple steps
- Open the Park+ app or the website and click on the "FASTag" tab and "FASTag recharge". Next, enter your vehicle number and your personal information.
- In the last step, enter the amount of money you want to recharge and click on "pay".
But remember to keep sufficient balance on your Equitas FASTag account, or else you might get blacklisted.
If you were wondering how to go about Equitas Small Finance Bank FASTag recharge online, we hope the above information has been helpful. Use the Park+ app to recharge your FASTag anytime you want quickly. This will save your FASTag from getting blacklisted."