FASTag is a new generation of contactless toll collecting technology. As one passes through toll booths on interstate roads, the Axis and HDFC FASTag allow for automatic toll withdrawal from the banking account connected with your FASTag. Axis Bank's and HDFC Bank's FASTag allow for contactless payments, checking FASTag balances, and avoiding huge waits at toll booths.
FASTag is attached to the car's windshield after it has been activated. The data from the tag is read by tag scanners at toll booths using RFID. The associated prepaid accounts and e-wallets automatically deduct the appropriate toll fees whenever the car passes through the designated FASTag lines.
Benefits of a FASTag:
Saves both time and money: FASTag allows you to save effort and money. Toll charges can be deducted automatically from the tag. Without needing to halt at the toll booth, the tag scanners analyze the FASTag. Then toll payments are automatically debited from your connected prepaid accounts.
Online Access: Customers of Axis Bank and HDFC Bank can manage their FASTags online via the website of their respective banks. They can access their transaction histories and recharges, plus they can verify their FASTag wallet balance.
Simple recharging: Park+ is beneficial for FASTag holders who need to reload their FASTags quickly. Their website and app make it easy to recharge your FASTag instantly with only two clicks. Customers can pay with a credit card as well as a debit card, or they can use internet banking as well.
Notifications through SMS: Through the respective bank's rapid SMS notification feature, users can keep up to date. Regular SMS alerts are sent to account holders' registered cellphone numbers, detailing current toll-related activities, account balances, and HDFC and Axis FASTag recharges, among other things.
Offers: If you live within ten miles of a traffic plaza, you may save money on tolls by buying one FASTag from either of the Banks. The FASTag gets qualified for the discounts when you have presented evidence of address to a Banking facility or even a Point of Sale (POS) representative.
Online purchase of HDFC and Axis bank FASTag using Park+
- Visit the Park+ website.
- From the top menu, click on 'FASTag.'
- A new page will open. Now go to the 'Buy FASTag' section
- Enter your delivery address and select the number of FASTags to be ordered; you can apply the promo code, if any.
- Then click on 'Pay' now, and once the payment is completed successfully, you will be shared the transaction ID.
How to Recharge your Axis and HDFC Bank FASTag with Park+?
The procedure for the FASTag recharge HDFC and Axis Bank through Park+ app are:
- On the Park+ FASTag App, go to the 'service' section and select 'FASTag' from the dropdown menu.
On the next page, Click on 'Recharge FASTag' and enter your vehicle/chassis number. Park+ will check your institution's FASTag name, for example, Axis/HDFC Bank, against your car's FASTag.
After your FASTag profile has been verified, enter the amount you want to recharge and select 'Pay.'
Advantages of using Park+ FASTag
- Park+ FASTag is beneficial as it enables fully automated payment deductions at gas pumps, community gates and company gates, as well as parking spaces for owing tax as well as money deductions, depending on the situation.
- The FASTag is accessible for recharging via both the Park+ application and the website, giving consumers rapid and straightforward accessibility to certain other services such as monitoring their FASTag's entire balance, etc.
- You can use Park+ to get paperless parking at specified parking spaces across the country, which adds to the advantages of using their solutions.
Having the Axis and HDFC Bank FASTag Recharging gateways minimizes your hours both physically and psychologically. For quick and straightforward recharge, use Park+.