This program is part of the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) effort, which is being implemented by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) under the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) and the Indian Highways Management Company Limited's instructions (IHMCL). FASTag is the ideal answer for a stress-free ride down the highway.
On 15 December 2019, FASTag became mandatory throughout India. 600+ Toll Plazas are now connected with FASTag. Airtel FASTag, provided by Airtel Payments Bank, makes conducting your FASTag online recharge much easier.
How to recharge Airtel FASTag?
The easiest way to recharge your FASTag is to visit Airtel bank's website.
- Log in with your FASTag credentials
- Add the amount you want to recharge
- Choose the payment method like Net banking, debit card/credit card/ or UPI.
Another way to recharge your FASTag is,
- Download the Airtel Thanks App from your app store or play store.
- Add money to your app's Airtel Payments Bank account or wallet.
- You will be asked to pay a one-time fee of Rs 100 on FASTag, which includes GST.
- Proceeding to that, you will be asked to enter your login credentials.
- After that, add the amount and make the payment.
Apart from that, you can recharge your FASTag offline as well,
- All you need to do is, visit Point-of-Sales locations, Regional Transport Offices, or Petrol Pumps.
- You can directly ask the person in charge to recharge your FASTag. By telling him the amount.
- And make payment with whichever mode of payment they accept.
The number of cars on the road has steadily increased over time. This causes significant traffic congestion, particularly in emergencies where time is of the essence. The most effective way to save time and money is with Airtel FASTag. The Airtel FASTag also provides great offers to its users. Getting a FASTag from Airtel is always a favourable offer.