Bank Of Baroda FASTag Online Application Process
- Visit Bank of Baroda FASTag direct
- Click on the option 'online application'.
- On the next screen application form will appear
- Fill in applicant and vehicle details
- Keep soft copies of KYC documents and vehicle registration papers handy if required for upload.
- Apply and make the required payment.
- Once the application is verified, Bank of Baroda FASTag will be delivered to the applicant's address.
Buying Bank of Baroda FASTag offline.
One can get a Bank of Baroda FASTag by visiting one of the bank's offices or one of their Toll Plaza Points of Sale. Carry KYC documents and vehicle registration papers during the visit.
Checking Bank of Baroda FASTag account balance
SMS Notification update
Every time a withdrawal is made from the prepaid account associated with the FASTag, an SMS notification is delivered to the registered cellphone number. The remaining balance is also mentioned in the SMS. When the balance falls below a certain threshold, an SMS is sent to notify the users.
Bank of Baroda FASTag Balance checks through the Park+ app.
Park+ app offers a convenient way to check the Bank of Baroda FASTag balance in a few clicks. Follow the process below to get balance details.
- Login into the Park+ app and go to the 'services' section.
- Select the 'FASTag Recharge' option.
- Enter the vehicle number linked with FASTag and click on proceed.
- On the next screen, click on "view balance" next to the vehicle number.
- Current Bank of Baroda FASTag balance will appear on the screen.
Bank of Baroda FASTag account balance checks using the BOB website.
Follow the process outlined below.
- Visit the Bank of Baroda's FASTag official website.
- Use Bank of Baroda FASTag login credentials to log in.
- To check your current FASTag account balance, go to the account balance section.
Recharging Bank of Baroda FASTag
Using the Park+ app to recharge Bank of Baroda FASTag
Recharge Bank of Baroda FASTag with Park+ following the steps given below:
- Visit thePark+ webpage and click on the 'Products' tab available at the top. It will open a drop-down menu with multiple options.
- Click on 'FASTag', and then on the next screen, select the 'Recharge FASTag' option.
- Enter the vehicle's registration number. The bank linked with the vehicle's FASTag, i.e. Bank of Baroda in this case, will be connected by Park+.
- Click on the 'Pay' tab after entering the amount of the recharge.
Benefits of FASTag
Saves fuel and time: The FASTag label is read by the tag reader, and the toll amount is deducted instantly, thus avoiding standing in a long queue and saving time and fuel.
- Transactional SMS alerts: Consumers will receive SMS alerts on their registered cell numbers for every transaction made.
Effortless Recharge: Customers can top up their FASTag account with a credit card, debit card, NEFT/RTGS, or Net Banking.
Cashless Payment: Customers do not need to worry about carrying cash for toll payments.
Customer portal access provides historical data: Customers can log in to their FASTag account to verify all previous toll deductions.
FASTags make commuting convenient on the highways and help save fuel and time. Both Punjab National bank and Bank of Baroda are NETC member Banks that offer FASTag services to customers. They also provide easy recharge options for a hassle-free experience.