About ICICI FASTag
The ICICI FASTag is a compact rechargeable tag used for electronic toll deduction while driving through toll gates. It is a quick and easy electronic toll payment system that allows cashless transactions and keeps toll plazas clear of traffic queues.
Let's learn more about how ICICI FASTag works.
How does ICICI FASTag function?
ICICI FASTag has a chip and an antenna hidden beneath the high-quality paper layers. The tag is linked to the prepaid account of the customer.
This rectangular card is attached to the vehicle's windscreen after activation.
To read the information stored in the tag, device readers at toll plazas use Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) technology.
The installed readers scan the information and debit the linked account for the applicable toll charges when the vehicle drives through the dedicated FASTag lanes at the toll plaza.
How do I use ICICI FASTag?
When you create your FASTag account for ICICI FASTag online recharge, the tag is automatically activated, allowing you to check your ICICI FASTag balance online by providing your personal and vehicle details such as vehicle number, etc. You can also go to your nearest POS location to get the activation done, but having a Park+ FASTag login for ICICI bank simplifies the process, both physically and mentally, with just one click and all the FASTag services on the go!
Having an ICICI Bank FASTag Recharge portal saves you time to the core by eliminating the frustration of scrolling through your phone screens to find the ICICI Bank FASTag login!
What is the FASTag login ICICI customer ID?
An ICICI FASTag customer ID is typically a 12-digit numeric number that allows a person to access his or her account. The ID is generated after successfully registering for a FASTag account and entering the required information.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of ICICI FASTag?
ICICI FASTag allows you to enjoy a smooth ride without having to stop at all toll plazas, saving you time and fuel.
The FAStag facility is available at over 650 toll plazas across India's highways (national and state) as part of the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) programme.
Payment without cash. The toll payment is automatically deducted from the linked prepaid account/wallet. It is not necessary to carry cash when driving out of town.
Furthermore, the tags are completely interoperable. The same recharged tag can be used at multiple toll booths.
Using the Park+ FASTag login ICICI bank, you can easily recharge your ICICI FASTag online. The Park+ app allows for a quick two-click recharge while on the go.
Customers of ICICI FASTag will receive additional benefits.
- ICICI provides a 50% reduction in toll charges for a return journey within 24hrs.
- One can recharge the ICICI Bank FASTag online with a credit card, debit card, or prepaid wallet.
- Customers with an ICICI bank FASTag who has an updated KYC document will be granted a FASTag recharge limit of INR 1 lakh (for the non-KYC customers, the recharge limit is INR 20,000)
- Monthly passes are also available for ICICI customers who commute frequently.
- Customers can log in on the web portal easily and access their FASTag account statement at any time and from any location.
How do I recharge my ICICI FASTag with Park+?
Park+ provides a quick and easy way to recharge your ICICI Bank FASTag in just two simple steps. Here are the steps for recharging your FASTag using FASTag login ICICI online with Park+:
- Go toPark+ website.
- On the home page, click on the products tab available at the top.
- It will open a drop-down menu with several options. Click on the FASTag option.
- On the next screen, click on the Recharge FASTag option.
- Enter your vehicle registration number or car chassis number. Park+ will validate your bank's FASTag name, for example, ICICI Bank, against your vehicle's FASTag.
- Once your FASTag account has been validated, enter the amount you want to recharge and click 'Pay.'
ICICI fASTag with Park+ is the most feasible way to recharge and manage your FASTag. These days FASTags are valid in mall parking lots as well, which allows cashless parking transactions to smooth traffic in mall parking lots too. So why worry when it can be done in a few clicks! So keeping the future in mind, it is better to switch to the best. Recharge it with Park+.