BMW has launched some great cars in the Indian automobile market. The company produces sturdy cars with powerful engines and outstanding specs. Due to their innovative features and brand value, the BMW car price in India always lies at the higher end of the price spectrum.
Currently, there are no BMW cars under 30 lakhs that are available for purchase. Buyers can opt for used BMW cars that are available under 30 lakhs in India.
The BMW starting price in India is around ₹41.45 Lakh and can go as high as ₹2.25 Crore. Finding a BMW car will not be difficult if your budget matches the mentioned price. However, if you can stretch your budget by an additional ₹5.00 Lakh to ₹8.00 Lakh, you can find a few good BMW car options.
Also Read:- BMW Cars Under 50 Lakhs
Here are the two excellent second hand BMW car options you can buy under the budget of ₹30 Lakhs.
BMW X1: The BMW X1 is the company's most affordable car in India.
• The ex-showroom price of the BMW X1 usually revolves around ₹45.90 Lakh to ₹51.60 Lakh. The second-hand basic variant of this car-the BMW X1 sDrive 20d Expedition costs around ₹16.75 Lakh.
• The car comes with a 1995 cc diesel engine with automatic transmission and has a mileage of around 20.68 kmpl.
• Other features of this car include a panoramic glass roof, an advanced infotainment system, six airbags for safety and more.
BMW 3-Series: With an ex-showroom price of around ₹71.50 Lakh, the BMW 3-Series is another luxury car.
• The second hand BMW 3 series price in India for the diesel variant of this car is ₹25.75 Lakh.
• It is powered by a 1995 cc engine and offers a mileage of around 19.62kmpl.
• Other key features of the BMW 3-Series include an active kidney grille, a parking assistant with a rearview camera, cruise control, and more.
So these were the two second hand BMW cars you can buy under the budget of ₹30 Lakh. The BMW car price in India is usually affected by market conditions, so do your research before making the purchase. Want to receive more interesting car-related information, keep track of your challans, FASTag recharge, and RTO vehicle information on the go? Make sure to download the Park+ App today!