Recharge HDFC Fastag Online
As a part of Digital India, the government is migrating many old, inefficient practices to faster and online means. As a part of this, the government of India has made FASTags for vehicles a mandatory system at toll booths. One can apply for a FASTag via various banks, including the HDFC bank, through the HDFC FASTag login. A FASTag can be easily recharged using HDFC Fastag recharge online, allowing seamless and automated toll payments at toll booths. This implies one won't have to wait at toll gates to pay with cash.
How does a FASTag Work?
It is a National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) component initiated by NPCI and administered by the NHAI and IHMCL. The toll gate tag scanner will detect the FASTag, which is pasted on the vehicle's windshield, that will debit the payment from the FASTag account, allowing the users to proceed through the toll plaza without stopping for a cash transaction, saving significant time. More than 420 toll plazas throughout state and national highways use FasTag technology, and the number of toll plazas is expected to grow.
Benefits of HDFC Fastag
- All payments made by the consumer-tagged account will be sent to his registered cellphone number and email address by SMS and email.
- Customers can obtain their Fastag statements by logging on to the FASTag customer portal, which is also available.
- For seamless movement, emergency roadside assistance is provided.
- FASTag reduces fuel consumption and time by automatically deducting the toll fee as the vehicle approaches the toll booth.
- Customers can top up their Fastag account using credit cards, debit cards, or net banking.
- Because it is a prepaid toll pass, customers do not need to bring cash or change to the toll plaza.
- An Rs. 1,00,000 accidental death coverage is provided.
Since FASTag is the simplest way to pay your highway tolls, it has made our journey’s more convenient and more manageable than they were. Get a FASTag using HDFC Fastag login for your commercial or non-commercial vehicle today and enjoy all the advantages that come with it.
Having a FASTag at National Highway Toll Booths is imperative. You are allowed a quick top-up using HDFC FASTag to recharge online. You may promptly renew your HDFC Bank FASTag account by following simple steps.
Application Documents for Fastag Issuance:
Include the following documents with your FASTag application: - Depending on the vehicle category, submit a Registration Certificate (RC) and KYC papers.
Specifically for individuals:
- Identification and address evidence from the list:
Valid driver's license, PAN card (mandatory), passport (picture and residence pages), voter ID card, and Aadhar card with address.
- Public Limited Company/Private Limited Company/Partnership Proprietorship
- Certificate of Incorporation/Partnership Deed/Firm Registration Certificate/Proprietor's PAN Card
- PAN Card (mandatory) of the Proprietor's corporate address proof photo identification of the signing authority.
- A list of the board of directors, including the names and addresses of the partners.
- Complete and submit the application form.
- Verify that all required documentation is in the car owner's name.
- If the vehicle owner is not present at the time of application submission, the driver must provide picture identification.