Instant Federal Bank FASTag Recharge for a hassle-free travel
The present era is evolving with new and innovative technologies which help in automated tasks and effortless procedures. FASTag is a modern and contactless mode of toll collection. This method is well-appreciated by the passengers as it is hassle-free to pay the toll on any national and state highways. The federal bank FASTag is the reloadable compact card that automates the toll deduction on roads from the linked bank associated with the FASTag account of the individual. Many features are related to FASTag services that follow all the regulations of NETC (National electronic toll collection).
FASTag Federal Bank: Overview
The Federal bank FASTag recharge is an automated method of toll deduction by linking an individual's bank account to the FASTag. The online service of federal bank FASTag facilitates the toll collection process in a total of the 498-toll plazas with cashless and contactless transactions. It also incorporates easy login, balance inquiry, and instant recharge in the FASTag accounts.
Features Of Federal Bank FASTag:
Several features of federal bank FASTag make it a compatible and simplified choice for the user. FASTag helps to pay tolls quickly on long trips, and individuals can avoid unnecessary halts and long queues to pay. To name a few:
- The toll amount is auto-debited in precise and accurate value, which empowers the quick transit from the toll plaza.
- While using federal bank FASTag, an individual doesn't need to carry cash and change to pay the toll taxes.
- The online portal of FASTag federal bank is easy to use for customers, vendors, and banks, and it provides around five years of warranty.
- The federal bank FASTag recharge is an easy and quick process. It can be done through any debit card, credit card, or net banking option.
- For every transaction, recharge success and low balance intimation are received through SMS on the registered number of the individual.
- It processes economic growth with easy processing and minimises efforts on toll plazas with eco-friendly efforts towards the environment.
How Does Federal Bank FASTag Work?
People need FASTag for quick transit in national and state toll plazas. Individuals can apply for federal bank FASTag by linking their prepaid accounts with the FASTag. For this process, a small amount must be added to the e-wallet.
It takes a specific time to activate the federal bank FASTag, and after the activation, the RFID (radio frequency identification) enabled tag will be affixed to your vehicle's windscreen. The sticker provides information about the car through the tag readers present on the toll plazas. According to the amount of toll, an exact amount will be deducted from a linked bank account.
FASTag is a necessity for hassle-free travel across national borders. It provides advanced automation by linking the bank account with quick toll payments, easy recharge, etc. You can connect your bank accounts with federal bank FASTag to enjoy long road trips avoiding the lengthy queues.