Know Everything About Your HDFC FASTag
HDFC FASTag is a contactless toll collecting system. It is a small reloadable card that allows for automated toll deduction from your HDFC bank account associated with the FASTag as one passes through toll booths on the national highways. The HDFC bank FASTag digital service allows cashless payment, online account checking, and many more.
How does HDFC FASTag function?
- The HDFC FASTag is linked with the user's prepaid account.
- This rectangle-shaped sticker is affixed to the car's windscreen after activating it.
- To record the specific FASTag number, scanning machines at toll booths employ Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) technology.
- When the car passes through the designated FASTag lanes at the toll booth, the scanners debit the associated wallet account for the relevant toll costs.
What are the advantages of HDFC FASTag?
- You are not required to stop at any toll booth to make monetary transactions.
- Tags may be recharged online using credit/debit cards, mobile banking, net banking, UPI, etc.
- You will receive SMS and email notifications for toll transfers, low-balance situations, and other events.
- Customers may maintain track of their transactions using a dedicated website.
What documents are needed when applying for FASTag HDFC?
When applying for the FASTag, the following documentation must be given to the HDFC bank:
- FASTag application form completed and signed
- Passport-size photograph of the car owner.
- Photocopy of the car's Registration Certificate (RC)
- KYC paperwork (different for individuals and corporates)
How can I recharge my HDFC FASTag with Park+?
Park+ provides a fast and efficient solution for HDFC FASTag recharge. Type your car's registration or chassis number. Park+ will authenticate your HDFC bank's FASTag name. After your FASTag account has been established, press 'Pay.
What are the charges with the HDFC FASTag?
HDFC imposes three different sorts of fees/charges on FASTag:
- Fee for Tag Membership- A one-time registration fee for the FASTag. The current prices are Rs. 100 plus any taxes.
- Security Deposit- A refundable security deposit for unpaid toll costs. It can be reclaimed when the account is closed after all outstanding debts have been paid. The amount of protection differs depending on the vehicle type.
- Threshold Amount- A minimum recharge value for Tag activation. The threshold amount changes depending on the vehicle class.
Why is my HDFC FASTag getting Blacklisted?
When you use the toll lanes without having enough money in your HDFC FASTag wallet, your FASTag is banned. However, after you refresh your FASTag wallet, it will resume regular operation. A recent traffic regulation was introduced on 15th February, which penalises the user by doubling the toll charges if the vehicle does not have a FASTag or has insufficient balance while crossing the toll.
How can I see the balance of my HDFC FASTag?
To see the amount on your FASTag HDFC wallet, dial 720-805-3999 from the registered number with your HDFC FASTag. Recharge your FASTag quickly on Park+ if your balance is insufficient for uninterrupted road travel.
What is the HDFC FASTag customer service phone number?
Call the toll-free number 18001201243 if you have any questions or concerns about your HDFC Bank FAStag.
In a nutshell, the HDFC FASTag is a quick and easy means to recharge your FASTag and avoid wasting time at the toll booth. The HDFC FASTag also provides additional benefits to its FASTag users, including emergency roadside assistance and accidental death cover of Rs. 1lakh. Switch to HDFC FASTag today.