What is ICICI FASTag?
ICICI FASTag is a 10X5 cm compact rechargeable tag for automatic deduction of toll charges while driving through toll plazas. It is a quick, hassle-free, electronic toll payment system that enables cashless transactions and keeps toll plazas decongested.
How does ICICI FASTag work?
ICICI FASTag contains a chip and an antenna hidden under the high-grade paper layers. The tag is linked to the customer’s prepaid account. After activation, this rectangular card is attached to the vehicle’s windscreen.
The device readers at toll plazas use Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) technology to read the information stored in the tag. When the vehicle drives through the dedicated FASTag lanes at the toll plaza, the installed readers scan the information and debit the linked account for the applicable toll charges.
What are the features and benefits of ICICI FASTag?
- Saving your time and fuel - ICICI FASTag lets you enjoy a smooth ride without having to stop at all the toll plazas.
- Under the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program, the FAStag facility is available at more than 650 toll plazas across the highways (National and state) of India.
- Cashless payment - The toll payment is deducted automatically from the linked prepaid account/wallet. There’s no need to carry cash while driving out of the city.
- The tags are interrelated. The same recharged tag is functional at multiple toll plazas.
- Easy ICICI FASTag recharges can be done using Park+ FASTag.
- The Park+ app allows for a very simple two-click recharge on the go.
Special benefits for ICICI FASTag customers
- A 50% discount on toll charges for a return journey within 24 hours using ICICI bank FASTag.
- Instant SMS alert for ICICI FASTag recharge online and payment deduction on the registered mobile number.
- The ICICI Bank FASTag can be recharged online with a credit card, debit card, or prepaid wallets
- A FASTag account recharge maximum limit of INR1 lakh for the customers using ICICI bank FASTag recharge by providing updated KYC documents (for the non-KYC customers, the recharge limit is INR 20,000)
- Customer web portal for FASTag ICICI bank login for easy access to their FASTag account statement anytime and anywhere.
- Monthly passes for regular commuters who are ICICI customers.
What are the ICICI FASTag fees/charges?
The joining fees for ICICI FASTag is INR 99.12 (including GST). Rest of the FASTag charges are as follows:
|Car / Jeep / Van
|TATA Ace and similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle
|Light Commercial Vehicle / Mini Bus
|Bus 3 Axle
|Truck 3 Axle
|Bus 2 Axle / Truck 2 Axle
|Tractor / Tractor with trailer / Truck 4/ 5/ 6 Axle
|Truck 7 Axle and above
|Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery
Source: ICICI Bank
*Tag deposit is a refundable amount at the time of FASTag account closure. *Threshold amount is the minimum recharge amount at the time of FASTag activation.
How to recharge ICICI FASTag using Park+?
Park+ offers you a quick and convenient way of recharging ICICI Bank FASTag in just two simple steps. Here are the steps for the ICICI FASTag Recharge Online via Park+:
- Enter your vehicle registration number or your car chassis number on the Park+ FASTag portal. Park+ will validate your bank FASTag name i.e ICICI Bank with your vehicle’s FASTag
- Once your FASTag account is validated, enter your desired recharge amount and click ‘Pay’.
Benefits of using Park+ FASTag recharge
- FASTag bought through Park + can also be used at fuel pumps, society gates, corporate gates, and parking lots
- Park+ also enables cashless parking at select parking spots in the country.
- Park+ app allows ICICI FASTag balance check via the Park+ app or website.
How to activate ICICI FASTag?
The tag is automatically activated once you create your FASTag account. You can also visit your nearest POS location to get the activation done but having a Park+ FASTag login for ICICI bank conveniently reduces the labor, both physically and mentally with just one click and all the FASTag services on the go!