There is something exceptional about open-top cars that can make anyone stop and admire their beauty. These cars look stylish, have a commanding presence on the road, and deliver excellent performance.
This article is for you if you are a fan of open-top cars (just like us). Today, we will tell you about India's top three convertible cars that will win your heart. Read on!
Convertible cars price in India
Mini Cooper Convertible a low-priced Convertible car, was launched in India, costing around ₹44L. The most expensive Convertible car launched in India is Rolls Royce Dawn at ₹5.92Cr.
The top 3 convertible cars in India
1. Mini Cooper Convertible
• Exterior and interiors: The new model of the Mini Cooper Convertible has been recently launched in India. The new model features LED headlights and 17-inch light alloy wheels. The interior highlights include an 8.8-inch coloured infotainment touchscreen and a brand-new multi-functioning steering wheel.
• Mileage: The Mini Cooper Convertible offers a combined mileage of around 16 kmpl.
• Competitors: The major competitors of this open-top car include BMW 2 Series and Volkswagen Beetle.
• Mini Cooper Convertible car price in India: The on-road price of this car starts from ₹54.03 Lakh.
2. BMW Z4
• Exterior and interiors: The BMW Z4 convertible car features a glossy body and a brand-new mesh grille. It also comes with unique vertically aligned LED headlights. The interior highlights include plush upholstery, a driver seat with memory function, and plenty of headroom and legroom space.
• Mileage: The mileage of the car ranges between 13 - 14 kmpl.
• Competitors: The car's main rivals are Audi A5 Cabriolet and Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet.
• BMW Z4 open car price in India: The on-road price of this car starts from ₹ 83.21 Lakh.
3. Ferrari Portofino
• Exterior and interiors: The Ferrari Portofino is one of India's most iconic convertible cars. It features a low-slung and aggressive design. You will spot premium leather seats and a high-tech dashboard on the inside.
• Mileage: The car offers an average mileage of around 9 kmpl.
• Competitors: The major competitors of this iconic car are Bentley Continental GT and Lamborghini Huracán.
• Ferrari Portofino convertible car price in India: The on-road price of this car starts from ₹4.03 Crore.
So these were our top three open-top cars or convertible cars in India. We hope you found this piece helpful and that we were able to provide you with some interesting information. Want to read more of such car-related blogs, news, and recommendations? Download the Park+ App Today!