There are a large number of minivans available in India. Whether you are looking for a budget-friendly van or you want to go for a luxurious minivan, you will find several options in the Indian car market.
Today, we will tell you about the top three minivans in India that you can consider buying. Read on!
Minivan price in India
Maruti Suzuki Eeco a low-priced minivan car was launched in India which costs around ₹4.63L. The most expensive minivan car that was launched in India is Mercedes Benz V at ₹1.46Cr.
Top 3 minivan cars in India
1. Maruti Suzuki Eeco
• Exterior and interiors: The Maruti Suzuki Eeco is one of the most prominent names in the minivan segment. The company recently launched a facelifted version of this iconic van car. The 2020 Maruti Eeco features a sharp design and comes in several stunning hues. The interiors come in a dual-tone theme and have features like a comfortable headrest and rear parking sensors.
• Mileage: The Maruti Suzuki Eeco offers an excellent mileage of about 16 - 21 kmpl.
• Competitors: The key rivals of this minivan include Mahindra Supro and Tata Venture.
• Price: The ex-showroom Maruti Eeco mini van price in India starts from ₹4.08 Lakh onwards.
2. Toyota Innova Crysta
• Exterior and interiors: The Toyota Innova Crysta is a seven and eight-seater minivan that comes in a sturdy-build quality. It comes with LED projector headlamps and 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels. The interiors feature an 8-inch infotainment touchscreen and an 8-way power-adjustable driver seat.
• Mileage: The mileage of this van car ranges between 10.2 - 15.6 kmpl which is relatively less than the Maruti Eeco.
• Competitors: The main competitors of this minivan include Maruti Eeco and Mahindra Marazzo.
• Price: The ex-showroom Innova Crysta mini van price in India starts from ₹16.82 Lakh onwards.
3. Mercedes-Benz V-Class
• Exterior and interiors: The minivan features top-notch build quality and a stunning design. Inside, you will find all the latest features, including plush upholstery, a 7-inch infotainment screen, and a two-zone climate control system.
• Mileage: The mileage of this van car is around 16 kmpl.
• Competitors: The key rivals of this minivan in India include Toyota Vellfire and Porsche Macan.
• Price: The Mercedes-Benz V-Class is one of the most expensive minivan cars in India. The ex-showroom minivan price in India for this model starts from ₹71.1 Lakh onwards.
So these were our top three minivans in India. Want to read more of such car-related blogs, news, and recommendations? Download the Park+ App Today!
Total 4 cars available
₹4.63L - ₹5.94L
₹71.1L - ₹1.46Cr
₹16.82L - ₹26.76L