Are you planning a family road trip? Or do you have to drive to an important meeting? In any case, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Is it FASTag recharge coupled with Petrol filling?
First, get rid of time-consuming processes and costs. Second, declutter your phone, taking away multiple apps. Third, use PARK+ App for an effortless experience on the go.
Park+ is the best FASTag available in India. In addition to providing a variety of essential services such as RTO, mParivahan, e-challan, FASTag, Car Insurance, Car cleaning services, and more, Park+ is a pioneer in bringing India's most effective FASTag. They have ensured that no unnecessary costs are incurred.
- Cost-wise Cheapest in India at Rs.399/-
- Accepted across NHAI tolls, listed petrol pumps, corporates and societies and parking lots.
- Cashless parking in selected parking places in the country.
- Cashback with easy recharge of FASTag, including SBI and Axis FASTag.
- Online mode and quick delivery.
- Available both as Park+ app and website.
SBI and Axis FASTag recharge on PARK+ App :
You have purchased a FASTag from banks such as SBI or Axis. Now you wish to recharge it. Either you can go to the bank website/app and proceed with the recharge or use Park+ for an instant recharge.
Park+ collaborates with SBI, Axis and likewise many other banks which are currently offering FASTag.
Coupled with simple 4 steps, you can now recharge your FASTag easily with Park+. Followed by the given steps:
- The First step is to ensure that you have downloaded the Park+ App on your phone.
- Enter your chassis/ vehicle number.
Axis /SBI FASTag recharge :
- Now that you have the Park+ app installed, you can choose to recharge from your desired bank FASTag.
- Furthermore, click FASTag recharge Icon on the Park+ app.
- You can see a list of bank FASTag.
- Choose your desired bank, FASTag - Axis FASTag / SBI FASTag.
- Now, enter your vehicle registration number or car chassis number.
- Park+ will now validate your bank FASTag name.
- Post validation, It will ask for the amount to recharge.
- Simply enter the amount you desire to recharge.
- Click "Pay" to proceed.
Can you recharge without Park+ App?
Yes, you can recharge even if you do not have the app. First, you should log in to the Park+ website - Park+. Likewise, enter your vehicle number/ Chassis number. You will see it will automatically scan your bank FASTag. Now you can click "Pay" to recharge with ease.
But in case you are travelling, it is always good to have the app installed. On the go, you can recharge the Axis/ SBI FAStag with ease.
How to activate Axis FASTag / SBI FAST?
The FASTag is activated once you create the account for Axis FASTag. Furthermore, when you enter your mobile number and your vehicle details, it will automatically scan the validity.
Benefits of using Park+ Axis FASTag recharge -
- You can use the FASTag at HPCL petrol pumps, Corporate and Society gates and parking lots.
- Cashless parking at some listed parking areas in the country.
- Likewise, you can also easily check the FASTag balance via the Park+ app.
Above all, Park+ is a one-stop destination for your car-related services and equally important for FASTag.