Best Petrol Car in India
Some car buyers get confused about which fuel-type car to purchase. Is a petrol engine car a good buy, a diesel or a CNG car? Car buyers typically consider two factors when purchasing a car: budget-friendly and easy to maintain. Among CNG, petrol, and diesel, the petrol engine car is budget-friendly, and its maintenance costs are affordable. As a result, a petrol engine car is the most desirable car to have.
There are many petrol cars available in the market. According to some reports, India has approximately 186 petrol cars on sale. Here is a list of a few best new petrol cars in India.
3 Best Mileage Petrol Car In India
Many believe that Tata Tiago is the best petrol car in India. The reason could be it is one of the safest hatchback cars available in India, with a four-star safety rating. Besides this, the car offers spacious interiors, good performance, and all standard features.
- Price: The basic Tiago variant's price is approximately Rs 5 lakhs, and the top variant's price is Rs 7.46 lakhs.
- Mileage: Tata Tiago petrol car offers a mileage of approximately 24 Kmpl.
- Interior: The interiors have undergone some upgrades, like the inner door pads of the car have been re-designed. All the variants offer high standards of safety. They have dual airbags and a rearview camera, to name a few, which adds to the car's safety. Tiago also includes a touchscreen infotainment system, fully automated climate control, steering-mounted control, and many other modern features.
- Exterior: The exteriors of Tata Tiago offer a sporty look. It has stylish dual-tone bumpers, a black piano front grille, projector headlights, and 15-inch alloy wheels.
Hyundai Grand I10 Nios
- Price: The price of I10 Nios starts from Rs 5.39 lakhs and goes up to Rs 8.02 lakhs.
- Mileage: I10 Nios mileage starts from 18 Kmpl and can go up to 21 Kmpl.
- Interior: The car's interiors offer a sporty look with comfortable seats and spacious legroom. I10 Nios comes with a leather-wrapped steering wheel. The rear seats have adjustable headrests. It also includes a touchscreen infotainment system, keyless entry, wireless phone charger, and other modern features.
- Exterior: I10 Nios comes with some upgraded exterior features. The I10 Nios now includes new projector headlamps, fog lamps, body-coloured bumpers, and chrome door handles, to name a few.
Mahindra XUV700 is one of the new petrol cars available in nine variants. It comes in five and seven-seater configurations.
- Price: The price of the car starts from approximately 13 lakhs and goes up to around 24 lakhs.
- Mileage: In the city, it gives a mileage of approximately 10 Kmpl whereas, on highways, it provides 14 Kmpl.
- Interior: The interior of the car is modern and provides comfort. It features a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system and a 10.25-inch driver's display. It includes a powerful Sony sound system, a 360-degree camera, a wireless charging pad, and other modern features.
- Exterior: Many new features are added to this car's exteriors compared to its predecessor XUV500. It comes with a new grille, new LED headlamps, new alloy wheels, new LED taillamps, and many other new features.
Let's compare petrol variant cars from Mahindra XUV700, Tata Tiago, and I10 Nios.
Mahindra XUV700 (MX Petrol MT 5 STR) Vs Tata Tiago (XE) Vs I10 Nios (Era 1.2 Kappa)
- Tata Tiago and I10 Nios are hatchback cars, whereas XUV700 is an SUV car.
- XUV700 is available in four colours whereas Tiago comes in three colours and I10 Nios in five colours.
- The XUV700 has a five-star safety rating. On the other hand, Tiago comes with a four-star safety rating, and I10 Nios has a two-star rating.
- XUV700 and Tiago offer front and rear headrests, whereas I10 Nios only provides front headrests.
- XUV700 and I10 Nios have power windows. On the other hand, Tiago doesn't.
No doubt that petrol cars are the most affordable fuel-type cars in India. There are over 186 petrol cars available in India. From the list, we have listed three of the best new petrol cars and provided detailed information about each. These cars boast modern features, luxurious interiors, and appealing exteriors.
If you are interested in purchasing used petrol cars, you can download the Park+ app. The app contains many such cars and provides detailed information about each car. Park+ also provides other car-related services like car parking, FASTag, car washing, and many more.