We are honored by this detailed coverage by Entrepreneur India. It gives a clear insight into us and our vision. A few highlights from the article:
- A study conducted by Frost Sullivan revealed that an average commuter spends around 80 hours—or over 240 km— yearly to find a parking space in Delhi. The numbers may slightly vary from city to city, but won’t be much different.
- Park+ runs a mobile app-based platform that offers an automated parking system and cloud-based security solution for parking discovery, booking, payments, and tracking.
- Because of the easy interface, Amit Lakhotia likes to call the product as BookMyShow for parking.
- He said the app will utilize the empty parking space available and will bring it under use, thus resulting in profit for the commuter as well as for the parking space owner.
- In June, Amit Lakhotia announced a tech-driven social distancing solution for malls. With this new product, malls can regulate entry and exit of visitors, record their temperature, calculate real time count of the visitors, and provide contactless parking.
Read the complete article: