The COVID-19 pandemic has been hovering over us and has inevitably impacted our lives in irreversible ways. Wearing a mask, social distancing, regular hand sanitization- all of them are a part of our everyday life now. While the pandemic is far from over, it is in our hands to break the chain and stop it from spreading even further.
In a bid to help save India and help you protect your loved ones, Park+, in association with the Government of India has pioneered a drive-through vaccine initiative. We’re setting up vaccination kiosks for the second dose of vaccine for people aged 45+ at different centres in Gurugram.
Watch our Business Head – Aviral Khandelwal talk about why drive-through vaccination camps are a much-needed initiative in this fight with Covid-19. Coverage credits to NDTV India.
No pre-registration hassle, just drive-through and get yourself vaccinated. You can find both Covaxin or Covishield at the different vaccine centers, the details of which can be found below:
- Venue: Ambience GCN Mall Parking
Date: 15th May 2021
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Venue: DLF Cyber Hub
Date: 16th May 2021
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
How to get notified about camp and slot details?
According to WHO, herd immunity against COVID-19 in India should not be built by exposing the population to the deadly pathogen. Rather, it is essential as many people as possible get vaccinated in due time to bid goodbye to this disease.
So if you are 45+ and want your 2nd dose of the vaccine, download the Park+ app and get all the details and slot information.
Step 1: As soon as you open the app, you will get an option to ‘Check vaccination slots’
Step 2: Once you click on it, you will get information about the dates, venues and slots available for the vaccine on a particular date.
Step 3: If you don’t find the slot of your choice, you can also subscribe on the app to get notified for new slots and other Covishield and Covaxin updates.
Step 4: You can also share this information with your family and friends and motivate your loved ones to get their second dose of the vaccine and help India develop herd immunity.
And don’t worry about your safety once you’re at the center. As you reach, you will see all protocols like physical distancing, proper sanitization, etc have been maintained to ensure the drive is safe, secure, and successful.
How the drive-through works?
Here’s what happens when you go to a drive-through for the 2nd dose of the vaccine:
- At the first stop, the proof of the first vaccine/first vaccine certificate is checked and you’re registered on the spot for the second dose
- You then reach the second spot in the venue in your car where you are injected the vaccine
- Once you are jabbed, you are made to park your car within the vaccination centre for 30 minutes to make sure you don’t have any reaction post the vaccine
Just keep these things in mind when going to a drive-through centre for the vaccine.
- Don’t get out of your car unless absolutely needed and maintain social distancing.
- Always wear a mask and keep a sanitizer handy
- Have your first vaccination certificate and Aadhar card handy
Why is this a great initiative for the vaccine?
This is being touted as a superlative initiative by people who have got their second dose of vaccine from the drive-through.
- You don’t have to visit a medical facility or any other space utilized by different people. You sit in your own car as the vaccination is given to you, thus, keeping you at safe social distancing from people.
- It’s very quick and the vaccination process doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes.
- You don’t have to pay anything for the vaccine
Pictures from Ambience Mall, Gurugram Vaccination Drive